If you cannot find the information you are looking for here please contact us
- Messages & Live Chats
- Payment & Billing
- Collab (for Brands)
- What is a collab?A collab is a paid partnership between a brand and a creator/influencer.
In exchange for a cash payment and/or free products, creators can endorse your brand on their social media channels.
Request collabs on Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and more. Reach your target audience through creators with real influence over their buying decisions.
- How do I request a collab?
You can search our creator community by category, social media platform, and location.
When you find the right one to endorse your brand, click Request a Collab on their profile page. Then, type your message to start a conversation.
- What happens when a creator accepts a collab?
You’ll receive their price and acceptance message, which should summarise:
- What ad content they’ve agreed to post
- Where they’ll be posting it
- When/how long it will be available
If you can reuse the content elsewhere
If you’re happy with these details, simply pay to unlock the collab.
(Please note: the creator will not receive the payment until 48 hours after the agreed posting time. This gives you an opportunity to raise any concerns if you feel he creator did not stick to their sidde of deal.)
- How much does it cost to collab with a creator?
Creators set their own rates. Click Request a Collab on a creator’s profile to negotiate prices with them directly.
- I’ve paid for a collab. What happens now?
The creator will not receive the money until you’ve confirmed that the agreed ad content has been posted on their social media. Expect them to send you a link or screenshot when it’s live.