If you cannot find the information you are looking for here please contact us
If you are using an iPad or iPhone on iOS 15, you may have trouble connecting for webcam chat.
To fix this, we recommend you:
1. Go to Settings on your iPad or iPhone.
2. Select Safari > Advanced > Experimental Features
3. Disable NSURLSession WebSocket.
When you connect for cam chat, you may find the stream is blank/black. Simply pause the live stream and then click play again.
Yes. It’s free to message any creator you subscribe to. Just hit the message button on their page. They can then choose to send a free or pay-to-view reply.
You’ll get a notification when creators you subscribe to or follow go live. You can then pay to chat with them on the phone or on live video.
You can choose to pay for:
• Group Chat – where multiple fans can watch and message the creator in the chatroom.
• Private Chat – where you control the chatroom and are the only fan who can message the creator. However, other fans can watch in View Mode.
• Exclusive Chat – where only you can see and chat with the creator. No one else can enter the chatroom.
• View Mode – where you can see the creator, but you can’t message them.
To chat with a creator, you will need enough Credits in your account. You can buy Credit Bundles from as little as £15 using your debit/credit card here. The creator decides how many Credits it costs you per minute to chat.
Creators can choose to go live to all their subscribers for up to 30 minutes in a Live FanStream. Unlike Live Chats, these are included in the price of your subscription. So, you will not need any Credits to watch.